A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, January 1, 2010

NaKeD...

We took down Christmas today. I have to say, the house nearly echo's because it feels so empty! I am sad to see all the warm twinkling lights gone, all the pretty ball ornaments put away, the cute musical Christmas decorations are no longer out. I KNOW that I will get used to it. It does seem more wide open and not crowding in on me. Nonetheless, I still miss having it around.

I look forward to the new year. I look forward to school starting back again so we can get on with our routine. The kids seem to be getting a bit more cranky. I think they are also looking forward to being back on track. I WONT be glad to see DH being gone as much. I kind of got used to him being around a little extra this holiday season, which is a bit different. With him at his new job, he gets to be a lot more flexible on what days he takes off or not. That makes it nice. Finally for once, he spent EVERY ONE of the holidays with his this year. That has never happened!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background