If you cant hear the video, you can pause the music at the bottom of the blog. Look for the media player and click pause.
I just cant get enough of watching my little girls have fun! Last night was Madison's 2nd night of dance. She did very well. When she was getting ready to go (2 hours before she had to be there) she wanted me to do her hair. She wanted it BIG like MAE's (Bethanie). Bethanie has L O N G hair. Madison doesn't, partly because Bethanie hacked it off last May. So it just isn't growing very fast! So we did manage to get it in a pony tail (PURPLE) and that seemed to make her quite happy! She danced and danced! She is already becoming familiar with some of the songs! Madison is the one in the purple and pink next to the teacher. Arent these sweet things so precious!?!?!? Oh, didnt you love me talking on the phone while I was videoing? I am a multi-tasker. :O)







1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment