A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TuEsDaY tReAtS...

A dear friend of mine had a WONDERFUL idea (her name is Linda). I have admired this quality in her to be so loving to her husband, and showing him how much she loves him by this little act of kindness tradition she started. She calls it "Cup Cake Thursday". She makes cupcakes on Thursdays and sends them to work with her husband on Friday's!
I told her the other day that I wanted to "steal" this idea from her, but I would have to modify it a bit since my husband doesn't work most Fridays. So, after I asked her permission, which she gladly gave, I came up with TuEsDaY tReAtS.
Each Tuesday I will make treats and send them to work with my husband on Wednesdays. It works perfectly because not only does it sound fun, I am certain his executive team will love having treats during their meetings!
Today I made mini cupcakes! I used my new cake decorator tool! I am FAR from good at it, though I am hoping to improve my cake decorating skills. :O) For the recipe, check ladysam's recipe box!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background