Calling all those who want to help out a little boy!
A friend of ours has asked if we would help out with a school project for his little boy. If you are interested, please let me know if you will do this for him.
What he is wanting is to have a Valentine's Day card sent to his sons school. Apparently they are trying to get cards from as many of the states as they can. I know that there are several of you from Utah, California, Arizona, Nebraska that might be interested! If so, please help this little guy out! I think it would be fun for him to have these (and the sooner the better).
If you can do this, please send a V-Day card to this address:
Zach Fabris
Mrs. Cox's Class
106 Unique Drive
Guyton, GA
31312
Thank you!!!
7 years ago







1 comment:
Oh fun, I think I will do it!!
Post a Comment