A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, January 8, 2010

Thumbs up! Confused!!!

So, I found out today that my thumb is not likely suffering from tendinitis (the inflammation in the tendon). It is likely a torn ligament. However, we don't know yet. How frustrating. I found out through some tests also that my left hand is naturally about half as strong as my right hand. I knew it is mostly for balance and decoration (my left arm) but this is ridiculous! So, with a few more OT sessions on my thumb I will likely have to see a hand specialist. Unfortunately if it IS a torn ligament (lets pray its not) only surgery will fix it. *JOY* HAPPY FLIPPING NEW YEAR! I think it is just residuals from last year. I hate last year. :OP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your sake I hope its not a torn also.....Just a sprain. or something!!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background