A friend of ours (who is near my age, with three young daughters) has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a wonderful woman who has such strong faith, remarkable courage and she is an example to me. She recently started chemo and radiation. She has just lost all of her hair. Oh, she works at the hospital Jeff works at. Some of the guys came up with a sweet way to support Sara. They all decided that when she lost her hair, they would match her head to theirs. They all came in today to shave it all off. I must say, that is such love and respect!
From left to right: Matt, Jeff, Dr. Murphey (her primary doctor) and Tyce
amazingly enough, and purely by accident they were all wearing green. Its not St. Patricks Day yet. ;P
Dont they look nervous???
The joke was that they all would start off by getting their dream styles done, you know, mohawk, and such. Jeff had a Friar Tuck. LOL! It was a hoot! What good sports they all are!
Isn't he handsome? He wondered if he had any lumps and bumps on his head. Seriously, he has considered doing this before, although I am not sure to this extreme. I think he likes it. The girls dont. Matthew does but he said it will take some getting used to. I like it. It feels really soft. I bet it comes back really silver. LOL! He is over 40 now you know. :P
Matt, Sara (the honoree), Jeff, Tyce and Dr. Murphey.
Really I think they all looked great after!
What a wonderful way to show sweet Sara how much support people are giving to her!







2 comments:
This truly brought me to tears Stormy. Jeff, you are my hero. Sara.......prayers for you!
Jeff you look good bald. It's a great thing you in support of your friend and coworker. I guess you're not such a bad guy after all. ;-) This post gave me warm fuzzies.!
Post a Comment