A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TuEsDaY's TrEaTs...

I did nothing spectacular for treats yesterday. I just didn't have time with all three kids home (one being really sick). So last night while I was watching LOST, I made a couple batches of brownies with chocolate chips melting on top.

I just wish I could have done something more for husband today. It has been crazy with all this homework on top of Matthew's school lessons, and Bethanie being sick for two days. I just cant keep up!

2 comments:

Cori Ann said...

I feel your pain my friend. We have all had it now (except for Miles) Knock on wood!!! The tummy flu is the absolute WORST! Have you considered giving her a probiotic... it helps sooooo much! I use one called Culturelle. I buy it at Walmart. It's in capsule form and I just open the capsule and mix it with a little juice or milk. Just a thought. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya!

Unknown said...

yummm...brownies..

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background