A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bwahahahahah!

Yesterday, I had my MRI on my left hand. No, it has not healed yet! So, I had to lay on my tummy, propped up on a couple of pillows, and the hand being xrayed was sitting right next to my face while the other was way up over my head, because there was seriously NO ROOM. I was squished into this teensy tube of an MRI machine, could not move. But they gave me headphones any way. It was nice and bright, and I generally don't get claustrophobic. If I would ever, it would have been then. So a song comes on over the head phones and it was the BG's "Stayin Alive". LOL! In there is a verse in the background saying, "Somebody help me, not goin no where." I cracked up laughing. It was very hard to contain myself considering I was wedged into this weird MRI tube. No way could I get out of there without help. It was silly. LOL! Had to be there, I guess.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background