7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Friday, February 26, 2010
SpRiNg..
I can tell Spring is coming soon! Today is absolutely GLORIOUS outside! February is over in two days, that means March is just around the corner. That is the month where we start getting severe weather though, but it also means it is warm enough outside the kids can go out to PLAY! They NEED to go outside! I have also had the day to myself. I took myself out for lunch and cleaned a little house, but other than that, I just slouched it away. HOW NICE!!! Matthew and Madison went to grandma's house, Bethanie is at school. Matthew has school work to do when he gets home, and he knows he has to do it. Bethanie and Madison have a date tonight....yep, a date. They are going to a Daddy-Daughter(s) night at Club 81, dinner, movie fun and games! So its me and Matthew together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment