7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Saturday, March 6, 2010
March Madness!!!
It's MARCH! That means, SPRING TIME! Oh the weather has been SOOOOOOOOOO nice. We have had some windows open in the house the last few days and I can just tell the difference in air quality already! The kids have been able to get outside and play for a change! Anyway, nothing important or interesting is going on. Oh, one thing though, we did family pictures today. Look at the top of the page to see some of them. Other than that, life is nothing more than homework for me. I have about 2 months until graduation. I am working on my two last classes still. I will be working on them for a while. Nights like this, I am just too tired to do much, to be able to concentrate, especially when the rug rats wont go to sleep and I get interrupted. :O) KIDS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment