
I have been swamped with homework, spring time, Matthew's assignments. I am trying to get some MUCH NEEDED Spring Cleaning done and just keeping caught up on basic things. Sorry for not posting much. It is crunch time with only 6 weeks of classes to go. I am no where near done with these two and I am frustrated with them more than anything. I am really just looking forward to to having them done (but not looking forward to the math in the summer). Oh how I LONG for the days to NOT have homework anymore. LOL!
Matthew and I are working on a really cool Solar System for science. Hopefully he will take his time with painting it so we can enter it in the fair. We are also doing a PowerPoint for it too. It looks really great and he is taking his time on it which is WONDERFUL. He usually likes to rush through things.
Easter is upon us. Today is Good Friday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this season. We will be going to my parents for our Easter gathering. I am really looking forward to it.







1 comment:
nice when you are so busy to hold the celebrations over at grandmas..
I knew Matthew would do well at home
your a good mom.
Post a Comment