A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect!!!

Not only are the girlies practicing their dance moves for their recital this weekend, I have been practicing curling their hair with rollers. I have never really done the rollers, except once with Bethanie, and with her really long hair, it was not a good thing. I have something else in mind though for hers....anyway, Madison has been sitting so patiently while I do this to her, and she loves every minute of it! I will update with the end result in a couple of hours after this dries and I fix it. HOPEFULLY I can give her the most adorable head of curls ever! She LOVES being gussied up! Bethanie does too, and she looks forward to me putting full on make up for her recitals. Girls! They are THE BEST!!!




1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

Can't wait to see the end result! I'm sure it will be fabulous! :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background