A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, May 13, 2010

MaDiSoN....

As teeny as she is, at the tender ripe age of three was standing in the kitchen with her arms folded. She seemed a little disgruntled with things. She said to me, "Mom, when do I get seven?". LOL! Bless her heart. She is already so old and wise for her age, she just cant wait four more years to be like her sissy.

Madison has an older spirit. I cant explain what I mean other than to say that she is wise for her age and very mature. I think it might be because she has older siblings, but she is so determined, bull headed and a hoot! I sure love her. I feel so special to be the mom to my three!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background