Well, the big day is almost here, and honestly I am a bundle of nerves. I still have tomorrow to finish up finals, and prepare for Friday. Friday is going to be HECTIC to say the least. I was invited to a Rotary Club Luncheon to recognize honor students in Phi Theta Kappa. Initially I declined the invitation because I would have to go alone, and I felt it was strange for me to feel OK, going to a recognition dinner, alone to be recognized by complete strangers. :O) So, while talking about it on Facebook, and to my mom, three wonderful women in my life really GUILTED me into going. I still don't want to go, and I am dreading every single minute of it already. That is at 12:00 Noon Friday. Then at 2:00 I have to go for graduation practice, and 6:00 I have to arrive at the college to be ready for graduation at 7:00. The day is literally going to be PACKED FULL. I guess its a good thing. It will take my mind of other things, like my grandma's funeral that is going on that same day, and I will age by one year. Why does everything have to land on ONE day? Is it a test to see if we can survive it? :Pp.s. I am grateful for those in my life who have foresight to see that I probably will regret it if I didnt go....getting out of my comfort zone is really hard, and the OLDER I GET, the harder it is, and the more stubborn I am.







1 comment:
HEY girl! have I offended you? You are missing at HHS and Facebook. Please let me know. I miss you and your mommy!
Post a Comment