A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My SwEeT MoMmY...

WOW! Things have been hopping here! A few days ago, we celebrated Mother's Day, and I was not able to get in a tribute to my sweet mommy! I have to say, I am richly blessed to have mom as my mom. When I grow up, I want to be just like her. She is so sweet, kind and loving. She never says anything against anyone else. She loves the Lord, and strives to serve him, doing anything asked of her. She suffers in pain daily, and never complains. I cant imagine how I was given such a sweet woman to model my life after! She has been through so much in her life. She has had several severe health scares, including cancer, major heart surgery, rheumatoid arthritis, and yet, she never complains. Ok, she complains about her dog, but who wouldn't??

I love my mom and I hope she knows just how dear she is time. I am so thankful for her! Happy Mother's Day, MOM! I LOVE YOU! Sis

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background