
We had a really QUICK birthday celebration at my parents home on Saturday. We had to hurry back home because of the weather. My parents live about 30 minutes away, and we dont get to just go and visit much. But it was a special day. My dad turned 64. We also celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday too. I wont tell her age. :O) I have such a great family. My dad is just a big teddy bear. He has really mellowed out over the years, and I love him a ton. YES DAD, I DO!!!!
Anyway, I hope that they had a great birthday party, even though it was rushed and a little full of stress. We knew we would be taking our family INTO the storm. We had none of our electronics unplugged and we did NOT want to lose our computers and TVs. :O)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Dad!
My HUSBAND, is also a wonderful dad. I couldn't have picked a better man to be the father of my children. Sometimes Jeff is way too hard on himself. We live a difficult life with Asperger's in our family. But we do the best we can, and we are always striving to learn, and to teach others about it. That said, sometimes we make mistakes along the way (alot), and living with constant tension is really tough. I am grateful for him, for his patience, for his strength. I look forward to him coming home each night after work, because I miss him terribly. I hope he knows how much we all love him! I LOVE YOU JEFF, Happy Father's Day!







No comments:
Post a Comment