A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, June 25, 2010

SuMmEr FuN...


These are pictures of some of my lilies that we have in our yard. Our latest addition is the Clamatis. I don't have pictures of those yet, but they are vining plants that have beautiful flowers in them. I have one climbing up our light post out front, and two in the trellis in the back yard.

Bethanie and Elizabeth


Madison enjoying herself pool side



We have been enjoying time at the pool this summer. I swear I have like 4 extra kids. It is always more than just mine around, which I absolutely LOVE! This one picture is Bethanie and her friend Elizabeth, and yesterday we went to the pool with her. Madison is really enjoying the pool this year, too because she can reach the bottom in the medium pool. She is a little water bug! This picture is just her, being a diva.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background