This is the second summer that our local Community College has done a really fun 4-day summer day camp. It is for K-6 grade, and the kid can sign up for three one-hour classes. Matthew signed up for some really neat things, but ended up dropping out of it the first hour, and didn't go back. I was really sad because I knew he would have a good time if he would just give it a chance. But Bethanie went, and she took: Fun with Flowers, Paper Mache' and Bedazzled. She painted some pretty flowerpot and watering cans, made a paper mache' pirate hook (the theme was Pirates), and then made some very pretty jewelery. Oh, she also made a flower topiary. I am really impressed with all the neat things they can come home with. The cost is very minimal, too. $15 plus a free T-shirt, and 4 days of college.
Madison said she cant wait to go to college. :P
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment