7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Saturday, July 17, 2010
SoMeTiMeS...
I wish I could see myself through the eyes of others. If I could, I wonder what I would see. Maybe I don't REALLY want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







2 comments:
I don't know where all these feeling are coming from. Actually I do know... they are coming from Satan! You seem so down on yourself. If you could see yourself the way I see you... you'd see something absolutely amazing. You are a loving and devoted wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. You are absolutely EVERYTHING you should be and more... much more. I love you and I admire you more than you'll ever know.
Cori Ann is right. If you could see you through my eyes, you would see a devoted friend and mother. You would see someone who fights for her family and faces great adversity while doing it. You would see someone strong. You would see someone kind. Someone who is commpassionate. Someone who is too hard on themselves and takes too much on internally. You would see a good friend!
Post a Comment