
Yesterday we had a great time. Jeff and I left town with out children to celebrate our 19th Wedding Anniversary. I cant believe that amount of time has actually passed. Sometimes I wonder where the time actually went. Other times it seems to crawl by. But looking back, it has been an awesome 19 years. I have been blessed with such a good man. He is a good father, good worker, good husband, good Priesthood holder. I am so blessed to have him as my husband! We went to Manhattan Kansas, which is like 1 1/2 hours from our home. We ate at a restaurant called HuHots. It is a Mongolian restaurant. We had never been to a place like that before, and were slightly apprehensive about it. The older Jeff {we} get(s), the more Asperger-ish we become (set in our ways). But we ate there and L-O-V-E-D it! It was DE-LISH! Then after that, we went and did a bit of school shopping and browsing around. It was SUPER hot outside, 106, exactly as it was on our wedding day! Anyway, we had a good time, and it was really nice to spend time with one another for a whole day. What a nice anniversary gift Jeff's parents gave to us, buy watching all the kids, so we could go out for the say!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment