
Today we helped the girlies put together a lemonade and cookie stand. They had SO MUCH FUN doing this! We put out three signs around town. Sadly, people thought they needed to steal them, and it had to be because there was NO wind at all. Despite this, and the fact that we live on the very edge of town, and have very little traffic (with the help of advertising on Face Book), they really did quite well! They will get to go to White Grandma's on Thursday next week, when Matthew has his first day of school, and they live on a fairly busy road, and HOPEFULLY they will help them do one over there. I still have plenty of supplies, so it would be more fun for them if they had more customers, plus they need help figuring money. :) But what a crazy, hectic day! Doing all these cookies and helping the girls, it felt more like doing a yard sale than a lemonade stand! I am glad they had a good time. They are looking forward to spending their money. I know there are some really SOFT and very FUZZY blankets they would like at Walmart, so it is a goal for them.
After the lemonade stand, Bethanie had a birthday party to go to. It pretty much was a hop along all day long sort of day, but it was a fun one.







1 comment:
to bad we cant buy lemonade and cookies long distance because I would have been a customer!
Post a Comment