Just wanted to let you know that our Asperger blog has gone private. I have sent out invitations to those who read it regularly, and if you didnt get an invite, and would like one, please email me.
2 comments:
Jen
said...
Stormy, My computers down but I want to by on your Aspergers list. I do like to read about what you say. Jen
I never wrote down the blog address. I would just access it from your link. Would you mind emailing me the blog address for the Aspergers blog? Thanks! Love ya! It was great chatting with you yesterday. :-)
Heavenly Father sent me these three beautiful little spirits to tend to. I feel so blessed to be their mommy. Matthew is 13! Yes, I now have a TEENAGER!!! Bethanie is 10, and quite the social butterfly! Madison is 5 and really is an old soul. She thinks and ponders about things before acting. She is so loving and thoughtful, but then again, she is so much like her big sister, how can I be shocked by it! They are a trial on a good day, but no matter how hard life gets, looking into their faces melts my heart. I love them so very much! I am so grateful to have them in my life! They ARE my life!
2 comments:
Stormy, My computers down but I want to by on your Aspergers list. I do like to read about what you say. Jen
I never wrote down the blog address. I would just access it from your link. Would you mind emailing me the blog address for the Aspergers blog? Thanks! Love ya! It was great chatting with you yesterday. :-)
Post a Comment