A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, August 12, 2010

ExHaUsTeD...

This heat is enough, alone, to make anyone want to just go to sleep the day away. I have had just a few hours of sleep the last few nights. My gall bladder is dying and it is MISERABLE. It is like 104 degrees today, and sooooo very dry. My poor garden is not going to survive. I water and water, but the heat is too overwhelming for it.

Matthew started his classes today. It was a bit stressful doing it with the girlies here. I knew it would be. So they went to grandmas for a while while he finished going through it. We will see about how tomorrow goes....Bethanie starts school on Monday, and Madison GETS TO GO TO PRESCHOOL!!! She starts on Tuesday. YAYAY!!!!!!! I say that not to have them gone, because I really truly miss them when they are away, but it is because they really love having something to do.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background