A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, August 19, 2010

GiRL TrOuBLe....


Poor Bethanie had a fight with a friend. Bethanie came out with the fat lip. :( Lets just say, they arent friends so much any more....

2 comments:

Cori Ann said...

I bet that was a tough thing to experience as a parent. You probably handled it soooooo much better than I would have. Why do kids have to be that way... especially little girls. I bet that this girl is just jealous of Bethanie because she is so beautiful and has a heart of gold!!!

shayster said...

I hope things are healed from this. I find it harder as a parent, especially when the other parent is 1 in denial 2. tells you to butt out. Hello! do you see these mamma bear claws? lol good luck you two!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background