
Bethanie had a great first day of third grade! She has Mrs. Limon (Sounds more like Li-moan). She was also placed in the same class as her security blanket (Macy). These two are very much alike and are dearest friends, you know the kind, they hold hands with each other, whisper secrets to one another....I envy that! The best news is that they are next to one another with desks (for now) and in student number. Their last names are fairly similar. When we picked her up from school, she was all a buzz about the days events. She is so happy to be back at school!
Matthew is on his third day of school. So far he seems to really enjoy himself with the online classes. I am really excited for him!
Madison starts Preschool on Thursday. Her teacher is having a baby on Friday, so unfortunately for her, she wont be with her regular teacher from the beginning. I hope that transition goes over well. :P







1 comment:
So exciting! Bathanie is getting so big. I forgot that Madison and Mckenna are so close in age. Mckenna starts preschool soon as well.
Post a Comment