My girlies are selling Little Caesar's Pizzas, cookie dough and other delights! You can now order online and have it delivered to your home! So, for those of you in say...ARIZONA, UTAH, CALIFORNIA and even in KANSAS, or where ever you live, feel free to order! The products are really de-lish, I can vouch for it! All I ask is that if you order, let me know so I can keep track of what was ordered for the girls to be credited to their dance accounts. This is a great fundraiser because a large portion of it goes into their dance accounts to help pay for their costumes, shoes and other items for dance. Just go to: http://www.pizzakit.com/ and then toward the bottom right look for ORDER ONLINE. Our customer order number is: 67693. Please be sure to use that number so it gets credited to The Dance Company Fundraiser! It is simple to do! And thank you for helping support the girls in such a wonderful adventure in their dance careers!!!
To contact me:
cell phone: 785-275-2066
and I am also on Facebook.







No comments:
Post a Comment