Last Tuesday was the first of Lawrence Virtual School's audit days. Tomorrow is the second out of two days. These two days are rather demanding because it requires Matthew and myself to be on top of the game. Matthew is only taking half day courses and doing very well. He will be starting art class soon, and then hopefully Spanish. Even though he is taking half day classes, he is already 25% of the way through his literature course. He amazes me. Just need to get through the audit days. I am constantly worried that he will melt down and I wont get him through what needs to be done, THEN WHAT???
But he always proves that I worry too much. He loves this way of schooling. I love it for him! Not so much for Bethanie. She is too emotional for me to deal with much of the time. (I am being EEEEEVIL). :P
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment