

I was Chair Mom on Bethanie's 3rd Grade Halloween Party. Matthew and Madison came with me and crashed the party. I didn't feel so bad when other moms had their extra kids. LOL! This year, Bethanie is a Flapper girl. That is such her style! She is a classic young lady. The entire 3rd grade went to an assisted living place in town to spend the afternoon with the residents there. They sang songs with them and came back to watch a movie, then we had their party. They made the cutest bats that move! We did a couple different treat bags and just kind of kept it low key because they had quite the afternoon. As soon as we came home, it was time to usher Bethanie off to dance.
What an exhausting day! I love Halloween time though. It is a great time for imagination for the kids! More pictures will be posted about it, I am sure. I love making a big ta-do about holidays. I think it is important for the kids to have the time for play and fun, and imagination. Memories are all they will have of their childhood! Make the best of it!







1 comment:
That is so crazy... Dorothy has that exact same costume that she is wearing this year. Of course my Dorothy just had to dress as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz at least once. She even has the basket with her little dog Toto. :)
Post a Comment