
Finally! Christmas Eve is here! I think Christmas Eve is actually MORE fun than Christmas! The kids are SOOOO excited for Christmas, and I can just FEEL their energy radiating from their very souls! We had a really neat surprise this morning. In my email, SANTA CLAUS sent each of the kids their own email talking about how they have been through the year. He looked in his book and saw pictures of each child, and accomplishments they have made through the year! Bethanie has been especially excited and curious about Santa's reindeer. Santa based his email on the reindeer! It was Awesome! I will include the links, but I am not sure if you can view them or not. Matthew was especially excited to hear that he was *NOT* on the naughty list like he thought he was. Granted he has had a rather tough year, and the fact that he realizes some of the stuff isn't nice, Santa is also very forgiving, like Heavenly Father is. :) Madison was TOTALLY delighted to see that Santa knew she had turned FOUR. He even has a picture of her blowing out her 4 year old birthday party cake!!! Santa knows everything!!!!!!
TRADITIONS:
On Christmas Eve, we fill the kids stockings full of traditional treasures. They always include the newest Hallmark Ornament for Son/Daughter. It gets put on the tree on Christmas Eve. Also, they get a small toy to keep them busy, and a push pop (we keep the ornament on the top for the tree, it is loaded with them). Oh, they also get PJ's. Sometimes I make them, sometimes I just buy them. I thought that since I wasn't in school this year, I might get some made, but truly it takes so much time with Matthew's school and Madison and being every one's taxi, I just didn't have time. So thank goodness for Walmart!!!
Here is the link for each kid from Santa. I hope you can view it!!!
Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry I didn't send out cards this year! I didn't even get a chance to make a 2010 Christmas Blog! But, that said, we still think of those we love and hold close to our hearts!!! Love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment