A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, December 20, 2010

HoLiDaY bLuEs...

As much as I just LOVE Christmas time, it is also one of the most trying times for us. Matthew really struggles with the whole month. When he struggles, *I* struggle. It is frustrating. Sometimes it is impossible to find a place to put my thoughts and emotions. I then feel misunderstood, overlooked, frustrated-then, overwhelmed. I sometimes feel so alone in this. Some times Matthew can be so mean and say such mean things, so out of the blue and randomly. Emotionally speaking, it is impossible to NOT let it hurt. It hurts. Plain and simple.

So, Christmas is this week. I pray that the rest of it goes smoothly. I know, though, it will be a challenge. I shouldn't whine. It could be so much worse. Just feeling a little emotionally bruised and sorry for myself.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Coming from a mom who also has a child that struggles during holidays, changes, etc. I understand and hope things go well for the remainder of the holiday. Jen

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background