My sweet baby girl is now FOUR! I cant believe it! I don't know why I should be so surprised. She has been a big girl for a long time! Just look at this belly shot! That picture was taken at a pumpkin patch when I was 33 weeks pregnant. I remember that day. I was MISERABLE. We went with another family. We went through a very large corn maze. I didn't make it long. It had rained the day before, and there was a lot of mud inside on the trails. I simply couldn't stay standing because I was so front heavy. When I was 3 1/2 months pregnant with Madison, I found out I had gestational diabetes. I started on insulin right away and continued until the night before I delivered her. When I was 6 months pregnant, she was so heavy in side my tummy that it was hard to walk. She truly felt like a bowling ball. When she was born, she was 9 1/2 lbs. I didn't realize a woman's gut could stretch as much as it did. Sadly, skin doesn't just snap back into place, and she permanently disfigured my body. LOL! Such is life with babies. But Madison was NEVER small, even in personality. She is a very bold young lady. She isn't shy, she LOVES to perform, and she is very out going. She is in a dance group, currently working on ballet and tap. She is also in preschool. Yesterday was her first Christmas program for school, and let me just say, she was VERY entertaining! That is just how she is. She is EASY to be around (unless you are my dad). She likes to use Karate on him. She doesn't know what Karate is, but she uses it any way. He loves her abuse. They are one of a kind. She is really excited about tomorrow (Tuesday) because it is her first Christmas party for school. She is totally enjoying her time in preschool. After she turned four, she said to me, "Mom, I am four now. I am getting close to being 18". DOH! What is up with that???? SLOW DOWN, my love!I just love Madison. She is a true delight in my life. She is so kind and loving. If I am feeling sad, crying or just down, she always asks me what is wrong and tries to make me happy. I have such good children! I am so lucky to be their mommy! Happy Birthday, my sweet Madison!
OTHER THINGS:
Jeff celebrated his 42nd birthday a few days after Madison did. His dad also went in for back surgery on December 16th. His dad and my mom both had back surgery within 6 weeks of one another. YIKES! Happy to report so far that BOTH have seen such sucess with their surgeries. :) Now we are looking on toward Christmas!








1 comment:
LOL! I saw the shortened version of this post and just about came unglued. I was thinking, "man Stormy, here we are friends and you didn't even MENTION that you were pregnant!" Then I read the rest of the post. ROFLOL! :) Jen
Post a Comment