Madison is growing up way too fast. The other day, she was drawing on her marker board that she got for Christmas. She was so excited a she ran in to get me and to show me what she had done. She wrote her name! She had most of it down. So I wrote her whole name at the top and she has been practicing it over and over again. Not too bad for a lefty! She is working very hard at getting it just right. I am so proud of her. She is an interesting kid. I have never seen a kid with a mind quite like hers. She is a ponder-er. :) She will sit and study the situation at hand and then once she has it figured out, she will then act upon it. She has done this time and time again. But usually when she does this, she does it well and is successful. I am so proud of her and the young woman that she is growing up to be! What a great kid she is! I am sad that she isn't a baby anymore though. :O) But I do love each and every age and stage the kids go through. Not saying each ATTITUDE they have. But still, what a joy they bring!
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment