
The day he became a Deacon, and his 12th birthday party...
Today was such a wonderful and special day! He celebrated his 12th birthday two days ago! I remember when he was just a little baby. I cant believe that he is now 12. So today, Matthew was ordained a Deacon in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are so excited to have another Priesthood Holder in our home! I know Matthew is really getting excited about learning more of the duties of the Priesthood. Also, after his ordination, we had a small birthday party in his honor. We really worked at keeping his birthday very low key because it tends to be very stressful for him. It worked great. He was really calm, happy and I think it was the most successful birthday in several years. We all went in on a gift for him and bought him a laptop. He is over the moon with delight!
Happy Birthday, Matthew! I love you so much! I love how positive you are in thought, how you love family get togethers, how sentimental you are! I love how you look for the good in everyone and how you have a natural love for learning! I love that you are my sweet son! Love you!!!







1 comment:
LOVE IT. brought tears to my eyes having faith that the little boy I placed for adoption (25 years ago) is loved and taken care of and Hopefully has his own family now.
Thank you girlfriend for your example! can't wait to meet you. going to omaha tomorrow for bishop store house. sorry I found out too late to let you know
Post a Comment