Matthew McCall 12 years old
I know, I know. He isnt in dance or the recital, but I couldnt resist showing him off in his new Boy Scout uniform! Matthew is really enjoying Boy Scouts for a change. It helps that there arent so many boys. There are 3-4 boys in our troop, which is way more manageable and less stressful (and teaches values) than what we had before with the city pack.
2011 Dance Recital!!!
Madison McCall 4 years old
I absolutely LOVE the blue and green tutu! She is so pretty in it with her pale complexion and blue eyes! She really knows her routine. This year she was taking ballet and tap. She was very distracted today while I was taking pictues at the rehersal. Tomorrow for the recital, I wont be bothered with a camera. :)
Bethanie McCall 8 years old(very soon to be 9!!!)
Bethanie really seems to enjoy dancing. Each year, I see her come out of her shell a little more. She knows her stuff and is very athletic, and enjoys the workout of dance! She was in jazz this year instead of ballet. She is in the opening of the recital and then during her class dance as a Jive Bunny.
Bethanie's dance clip (Jive Bunny, Jailhouse Rock)
Madison's "Singing In The Rain" Dance Clip









No comments:
Post a Comment