A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, April 21, 2011

North Central Kansas Autism Foundation: Welcome to the North Central Kansas Autism Foundat...

Our Autism Foundation now has a"temporary" website! Its the best I can do for the moment with so much going on. But at least we can have it out there. I have had 3 opportunities this week to discuss Autism with people, concerned parents and grandparents and gave out my first business card! At this point, we have 6 Board of Directors. We are still looking for three more. I am getting excited. Our first Board meeting will be held in early June. I am really looking forward to getting our activities up and running!

North Central Kansas Autism Foundation: Welcome to the North Central Kansas Autism Foundat...: "Visit us on Facebook ! We will be planning activities for the summer! It is also Autism Awareness month! Facts and current information will ..."

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background