
A month or so ago, our refrigerator went out. We were spoiling milk like crazy before we realized what was going on. The food was just cold enough for us to not realize the fridge was bad. So I bought some thermometers for the fridge and freezer. As we learned, it was holding at just 41 degrees. We are lucky no one ended up sick with food poisoning. Who knows how long it was bad. So we found the coolest store in Clay Center Kansas. It is a scratch and dent store for appliances. Our fridge has one teeny flaw on it that isn't terribly noticeable, and it meant the difference of the price. We got the brand new fridge for half the price, with full warranty. What a DEAL!!! Its the one in the middle. :)

Kitty Carlisle, our sweet cat, is just two years old. He has not been feeling well for over a month. He just had his third round of medication to try to get him over this crazy illness. He seems more perky tonight. I planted catnip for him and have been giving him socks with it in it. He LOVES it a ton. It stinks. LOL!

Lady Bug is our sweet dog. We have had her for about 9 years. She got a nice grooming last week. She has been a good girl inside the house. She comes in several times a day. The girls love having her in. Matthew is doing just "OK" with it. Its my way of slowly getting him used to having a dog in the house. We are still working on getting a service dog for him.
It is hard to believe that I have been out of high school for 20 years now! I just cant believe that 20 years has passed us by! We have been in Kansas for 25 years on the first of June. Can you spot me in this picture? This was my ENTIRE senior class. :) One died during our senior year and he isn't pictured here.
I have been doing a lot of reading with my Kindle. I sure enjoy having it with me just in case I get an opportunity to read. I don't get a lot of time but when I can, I do enjoy it. Currently I am reading Anna Karenina. Tomorrow, I take Matthew to get his eyes examined and to order him new glasses. It is my hope that he doesn't snap them in front of me again (or behind me). :P
Oh, and:
Autism: Meet Puberty. Just sayin.







No comments:
Post a Comment