A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

KiTcHeN GaDgEtS...

I think it is fairly safe to say that everyone who knows me, knows how much I love GADGETS. I am a Tupperware fan. I also like Pampered Chef stuff, but I LOVE Tupperware. So, out came this neat empanada maker thing-a-ma-jig. :) Today, I made 24 mini pies. Some were cherry and some were apple. It was the easiest thing ever to make. I have an awesome Canola Oil pie crust recipe that I use and it was so quick. My girlies love to come in and help me when I bake. This gadget is especially neat because not only does it crimp them, but it also cuts them in a perfect circle to make the pie. They also will go in the freezer quite nicely. I cant wait to try some pudding pies and some meat or breakfast pies!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is pretty cool!!

my verification word is Press..

how weird!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background