A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Carlisle...



It has been exactly 12 days since Carlisle was last sick. Today we had to call the vet to come to our home and give him another injection. What a great vet we have. It is nice to have one that comes to the house so we don't have to stress him out more than he needs to be. He has a fever of 104. Don't like to see cats with fevers of 101-102.5 that is too high, so 104 is really too high. He seems to have a throat infection of some kind, we just cant seem to get rid of it. We are also going to have to retest his leukemia test. This isn't the vet that diagnosed him, he was on vacation when we had to take him somewhere else to have it done. So, once he feels a little better this time, we will get him tested again and reaffirm whether it is leukemia or not. I PRAY ITS NOT. I couldn't stand to lose him. He is my solace. I look forward to coming home to him. I just love him so much. Pray for Carlisle!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background