A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eternal Soul Mate...

Yesterday was our 20th wedding anniversary! Where has time gone? In some ways it has crawled by, looking at it daily, weekly, but looking at the entire picture, it has just gone so fast! So many wonderful and not so wonderful things have taken place over the years. Somehow, we just get busy living and forget to live. :P We didnt go out and do anything special. We did take the kids out to lunch, but our city was doing a city wide block party (1st annual). So we were part of the three organizer families. YAY. It went off really well. OUR neighborhood was a success. We had about 40 people. Jeff was in charge of the games. I only stayed long enough to eat because Matthew isn't into the social scene. It was either take him home, or force him to stay resulting in an ugly meltdown in front of everyone. I don't want that at all. So we came home and the rest of the family stayed for almost 2 hours longer. They had a great time. But anyway, back to our anniversary, I bought Jeff a watch he has been eying up. He really loved it. Tonight he had to go get it sized and he is excited to wear it tomorrow. He has a thing with watches. I suppose its like me with kitchen gadgets or purses/bags. :P He was very thoughtful. He bought me a body pillow and a new king size pillow. I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't like change and I love the pillow I already have. I am certain, they will find a niche with a head all to happy to sleep on them! ! ! But he also gave me a music CD that I have been wanting for a while (Adele 21). I just love Jeff. He is such a good daddy. He is a wonderful husband and provider for our family. He is my love. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background