
In the past week, five of our family members had near death experiences. Our four, and Heather with her car accident. Yesterday stunk even more. We found out our sweet cat, Carlisle, has been sick so much since May because he has Feline Leukemia. This is such a heart break. I just love this cat. I look forward to coming home, just to see him. He "belongs" to Bethanie, but cats tend to choose their own owners. He is like a protector of the family. Each night he will go from room to room to check on the kids, and then ends up sleeping in our room. We don't know how long he has to live. He has a secondary infection, so we have to get that under control. I don't know what kind of treatment we can give him but we will do our best to keep him healthy. Right now he is on antibiotics and high dose of vitamins to up his platelet count. I am so sad. Just so sad. :( I have told the kids that he is very sick, and he might live a few months, few years or many years. No one knows. We just have to love him while we have him. :( Funny, the impact animals can have in our lives.







No comments:
Post a Comment