Two weeks from today, Bethanie and Madison start school. :( WAAAH! I have completely enjoyed having my sweet Bethanie home with me daily. It is my last year with Madison home most of the time. Next year at this time, I will be so sad that she will be in full-day Kindergarten! WAAAAH! My children are growing up. It is hard to realize that Matthew is technically in Jr. High. I am so thankful that our Jr. High for him is in our dining room. I cant imagine Jr. High this day and age, let alone going when you have autism. I have not regretted for a moment keeping him out of the public school system! Soon his new curriculum will be here. It has been shipped! So, this next two weeks we are going to try to cram in all the together time we can. I am missing my B girl already. :(
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment