Oh the weather has been GLORIOUS the last couple of days. We are talking 50 degrees at night and low 70's during the day! Totally do-able! The air has been really dry so it is leaving some kids with nose bleeds and some with sinus infections. Gotta love it! (:
So the kids have had a great first two weeks of school. Bethanie is really liking 4th grade. She is doing two dance classes this year and still has so much energy to burn! I swear I cant keep up with her. She is like the cutest ever Energizer Bunny. Madison is loving Pre-K. I just cant believe she is growing up so much. She is super smart. She can already count to 100 (just needs to be reminded on 30, 4o, 50) but she is also singing and just amazing! Matthew has chugged away at his school. I am proud to say he is already 20% done with some of his work for the school year! This means he will bump up a grade in some of his courses as early as December. (: Yep...Climbing a grade level that quick! Amazing what he can do when he sits and focuses. I think it helps that he is at the puberty age (LOL!) and has less of a drive to do things (playing with toys) all the time. What else is there but to do work???
I have had to have a few medical tests run. I seem to be having some severe gall bladder issues but the tests are showing inconclusive. So we are treating me for ulcers for a week, and if it doesn't help, out comes the gall bladder next week some time. YAY.
Carlisle is healthy for the most part. Seems like he gets his infection about every 2-3 weeks. We just give him some steroid/antibiotic injections and he gets well fairly quickly. I don't know how long he will be able to go on like this. ):
Anyway, nothing else too exciting going on.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment