I am in LOVE with fall! This fall has started off really nice and crisp. We have trees turning colors and falling. Over the weekend we spent time decorating our house, which is something we all really love. The kids have settled nicely into school routines. We have also started carpooling too, which really helps me not feel like all I do is run and get/drop off kids all the time!
A week ago I had my gall bladder surgery. It was strange because all the tests came back showing it was functioning and OK. Even when the surgeon removed it, he said it looked good, but the pathology reports showed that it was inflamed and had deposits on it. That seemed to account for SOME of the pain I was having. But not all of it. I was disappointed to be done with surgery and still have some of the pain I had before. During surgery, the surgeon noticed I had some issue with a swollen liver with fatty deposits on it. It is called Fatty Liver. That is likely what i am having as far as pain. So now to learn how to detoxify the liver and get it healthy.
The girls are working hard on their dance fundraiser. Their portion goes toward their spring recital costumes.
This weekend we are looking forward to Fall Fest. It is the first time the North Central Kansas Autism Foundation gets to debut to the public. We are doing a bake sale, selling stocking hats as well as passing out informationals. Oh, don't forget the lemonade stand! :) So busy stuff coming up! ! !
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment