
the main reason I do this blog is so I don't forget the happenings in our life. each precious moment, precious spirit, loved one, laughter, sadness....I want to remember it all-even the sad moments. It is the tough times where we grow the most. It is also where we all seem to come together the most. We have had family members suffer a great deal over the last year or so. Mainly speaking, my mom. She has had three knee surgeries, and a back surgery all in the last two years. Seeing her struggle so much has been heart wrenching. With the physical pain comes emotional pain. How can a person live with chronic pain and not suffer emotionally? We cling to one another to help each other cope, help uplift those who are in need. Family is such a great and wonderful blessing. We are working to get my parents moved to the town we live in. Right now they are 30 miles away, which seems like an eternity of a drive when we need to get there quickly. I cant wait for their house to sell, to get them here quickly. I have never lived in the same town with them, as an adult!
I know I have mentioned several times about the loss of Carlisle. People are probably sick and tired of hearing me complain about how much I miss him. My husband, myself, our children are of the rare kind. We have not actually lost a person close to us. We are very blessed to still have everyone here, with the exception of my twin sister, Spring, who died just after we were born. So when we love our pets as a member of the family, who contributes love, affection, and joyful moments, then suddenly they are gone, the loss is felt. Bethanie and I have had the toughest time letting him go. So I found a memory stone. I think this will be a great way for us to remember him, the love and joy he brought to our home. We miss him terribly. We will wait a few more weeks before we can get a new cat for our family. Our veterinarian will help us make sure that it is a healthy cat, and one that is happy and fits into our family. Carlisle can never be replaced. Having him in our life helped us realize the joy an indoor (only) cat can bring. I see we will likely always have a cat, after him.







No comments:
Post a Comment