Ten years ago tonight, I unexpectedly went into labor. I was terrified! From the moment I unexpectedly found out I was 8 weeks pregnant, to the time she was born, I had a hard time believing that this was actually something happening to our family. Bethanie took 10 years for us to create. I suppose it was because it takes time to create perfection. I always sort of kid around when I say that God gave us Bethanie because He gave us Matthew and Madison. Its sort of true. Bethanie is such a sweet and loving young lady. She has great morals and standards. She is curious at the world, yet very shy. She loves to perform and loves to help, create and entertain. I just am so proud of this young being that I helped come into this world! She is AMAZING! I love you so much, Bethanie! HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Beautiful dancer. She is quite talented with ballet, jazz and tap dancing!
This is a glimpse of Bethanie's TRUE personality. It is reserved for those closest to her. She quite a jokester and loves to be amusing!
Bethanie and I were dancing to "Better" by the Celtic Tenors
our mutually favorite group. I love cuddling with her!
Raggedy Ann for The Nut Cracker
These were all her Spring Dance Recital "Alice In Wonderland".
I really loved this one, three generations of McCall's. :P
Tomorrow is her big day! More pictures are sure to follow!
LOVE YOU, B!

















No comments:
Post a Comment