My sweet little Bella! She finished successfully a two year Preschool program tonight! I am so proud of her! She is a very smart young woman. She is our only left handed child, and it has been a little different in teaching her how to write. But like everything, she studies and studies and then goes to work and does it right each time. This is her teacher Mrs. M.
You cant have a wonderful experience like this without Grand Parents!!! Like my moms cast? Yep, broken leg and surgery.
Proud Mom and Dad. This is our last child going through Preschool! I cant believe all of my kids are going to school now. Well, technically Matthew still will be home schooled and in 8th grade. But still, they grow so fast!!!!
Madison at the reception. The cake was awesome, and she LOVED getting the graduation head band! She feels like such a big kid. I just LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!
Congratulations, my sweet Madison! I LOVE YOU!











No comments:
Post a Comment