So, since my last post in June, I have only lost a couple of lbs. Darn those holidays!!! But at least I am still losing. It is weird because just those couple of lbs. has made the difference in how my clothing fit. I will be putting two pairs of shorts in the "donate box" because it just isn't safe to wear them anymore (not with Madison pulling on them all the time!). I would hate to be embarrassed. :O) So, pants wise, I have had to buy something nice to wear when I am not at home because none of my pants look good at all. They are saggy baggy pants. All in all, so far I have come down 4 sizes in bottoms, and one in tops (because I still like my blouses roomy, and not clingy). It has been fun looking at clothing in a whole different size bracket! The weight loss is slow right now, but with the kids home, Jeff working, his parents gone so much, I have little time to go out and walk....OK, I'll just say it...ITS TOO HOT TO WALK and I am allergic to sweating. OK there! I said it! **grin**.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment