A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My husband...


Is such a sweet man. He has been so supportive of me throughout my "Tour Of Self Improvement" this year. He has found that he LOVES to surprise me with flowers as a token of his love and affection when I have made accomplishments while on my "tour". I have found that I LOVE being surprised by these flowers. The vase on this is absolutely GLORIOUS. Beautiful! Bethie-Beth took many pictures of this on her own camera, and Miss Madison smelled them. She said, "Ewww, STINKY". Bet you never guessed that one, eh? LOL! I love my Jeff. He is so thoughtful and good to me, even though the flowers he sends me stink, apparently!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background