A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, February 18, 2010

GEtTiNg cLoSeR!!!

I will be finished with my 3rd out of 6 classes by this weekend. I am so close to finishing it I cant stand it! I ordered my cap/gown this week. No word on what I need to do for the honors cords, but it is getting so close! Less than 3 months! How exciting. I never ever thought I would have a college degree. I cant believe it is almost over! Next week I will be starting my last two courses (they are the same, one is the main class and the other is its lab). So it will actually only be 2 classes and one lab. WAHOO! When it is all over with, I wont know what to do with myself!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background