These tulips are from over by the community garden. We planted a family garden and enjoy walking around the area where the flowers are...Things are still really busy, with the promise of it getting busier in the next couple of months. The end of this school year is coming, and next weekend, the girls have their dance recital. That takes quite a bit of preparation! I am excited but at the same time, looking forward to dance practices ending for a few months. Bethanie is so ready to be done with this school year. 4th grade has been a hard working year for her. I am super excited because she has made huge progress toward reading and math. She even made exemplary on her reading state assessments. She is even pleasure reading. That always does a moms heart good! Madison had her Kindergarten Round-Up last week, and she is BEYOND ready. I can see her sailing through just fine. Matthew is having a hard time getting motivated to do his school work. It is a strain getting him through each and every day. We are looking for alternatives for his next school year which I am looking forward to. I will share details as I am able too. Jeff's work life has become really hectic. I feel bad for him because I know how hard it can be dealing with a lot of other peoples attitudes and junk.
My washing machine is dead. So, for this weekend, I will be using my in-laws machine. Next week I will get another one. I just hope they deliver it quickly. Laundry for 5 people can get out of hand quickly.
Monday this week, we drove to Kansas City, the kids, us and my dad, to see the new Temple there. We toured the inside. It was LOVELY!!!! Madison really loved it especially and commented on how beautiful it was inside. I really thought Bethanie would be impacted the most, but it was Madison who was. I knew it would be really important to get them inside the temple so they don't have to wonder anymore about how it really looks inside. Next time we tell they we are doing temple work, they will have a visual of what it all looks like! So, off to make lunch. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment